The Lutz Morris x Gacha Foundation collaboration was born out of mutual respect and passion for artisanship and altruism.
The Jean-Félicien Gacha Foundation, based in the Grasslands of Cameroon, is a private foundation established by Ly and Frederic Dumas. Its mission is to empower and educate through building talent and skills in the fields of arts, culture, health, social action, environment, agriculture and tourism.
As part of this collaboration, artisans were given free rein to design the embroidery pattern for this limited edition of our Blaine bag.
The Blaine Gacha pouch bag is mounted on our signature frame with a single latch closure. Blaine's voluminous pleated pouch fits any cell phone and much more. The adjustable strap allows it to be worn on the shoulder or as a clutch. The leather panels were hand-embroidered with glass beads in keeping with a long-lasting handicraft tradition in Cameroon. It comes in our LWG gold-rated German calf leather and is lined in midnight ultrasuede. The stainless steel frame is 24k gold-plated. Our logo is embossed on the back and inside.
• Blaine comes in our smooth signature LWG gold-rated pebbled calf leather. Tanned in Germany.
• Custom frame is in 24k gold-plated stainless steel. Made in Germany.
• Custom studs in 24k gold-plated brass. Made in Italy.
• Blaine is is hand-embroidered in Cameroon and handmade consciously in Germany by small family businesses.
• 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Gacha Foundation.
9.5cm x 6.5cm | 3.75” x 2.5”
Width across of bag:
20.5cm | 8“
16.5cm | 6.5”
Strap Drop (adjustable from):
61cm to 44cm | 24“ to 17.5“