Maya | Lutz Morris x KPM | Limited Edition
Limited-edition of 5 bags
We have partnered with Germany’s storied Royal Porcelain Manufactory, KPM Berlin, to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Bauhaus.
Each bag is partially intarsia-ed and hand-painted by KPM Berlin master painter Astrid Schulz, who has transferred the original Dejeuner-pattern onto the bag. Each of the limited-edition bags has a numbered and signed porcelain plaque inside, a nod to KPM Berlin, who is known for its finest porcelain and flawless craftmanship.
The Maya features our signature frame construction with double latch closure. It can be worn cross-body or on the shoulder. The strap length is adjustable. It has an exterior back pocket perfect for your cell phone. The interior is lined in midnight ultrasuede and has seven card slots for credit cards, cash and subway tickets. Our and KPM's logo are gold-embossed on the back.
• Maya comes in Brandon, our signature pebbled calf leather. Lid intarsia is in Langston, our nappa calf leather. Both leathers are LWG gold-rated and tanned in Germany.
• Custom frame is in 24k gold-plated stainless steel. Made in Germany and Italy.
• Custom studs in 24k gold-plated brass. Made in Italy.
• Maya is handmade consciously in Germany by small family businesses.
• $10 will be donated to Every Mother Counts, a non-profit organization dedicated to making pregnancy and childbirth safe for every mother everywhere.
18cm x 12.5cm x 7cm | 7” x 5” x 2.75”
17cm x 11.5cm x 6.5cm | 6.75” x 4.5” x 2.5”
Strap Drop (adjustable from):
60cm to 36cm | 23.75” to 14”